Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A year of my own making

I created a page for the "Year of my Own Making" project and then never did anything with it. I'm finally got to get off my can and do something about that. My year with start with June 2013. It's a new month, I'm ready for some change, this seems like as good time as any, and I have several projects that I have been dreaming of, but not actually doing!

These projects will be craft, cooking, sewing, and home improvement projects. All of the projects will me handmade by me. It will stretch my creative side and let me see what saves money and what doesn't and what is just plain fun!

I am also going to try and take my love of Pinterest and put it to work. I hope to get one cooking and one crafting/sewing project done from something I have pinned weekly. That is probably pretty ambitious, but I'm going to give it a whirl.

I hope you'll join me for a year of my own making...

No comments:

Post a Comment